Sunday, January 17, 2021 by: Mike Adams
Tags: conspiracy, DC, deep state, election fraud, FBI, national security, Patrick Byrne, President Trump, real investigations, Situation Update, treason, truth, White House
The overall emphasis for today’s Situation Update (Jan 17th) is that everything has been put in place for President Trump to take decisive action to stop the illegal coup against America, but he is surrounded by treasonous swamp creatures like Mark Meadows who are isolating him from reality and telling him he can’t act.
They’ve built a wall around the President, in other words, in order to keep out any advice from competent people such as Patrick Byrne or Sidney Powell.
The same power hungry Democrats have built a wall around DC, it seems, because they need to isolate treasonous lawmakers from the American people so that their final act of betrayal cannot be protested. This showcases the philosophy of Democrats: Complete the steal behind armed troops or during the dark of night. Censor or threaten the American people while falsely labeling all conservatives “terrorists” in order to justify government-run terror campaigns against the people.
The very same Democrats now calling for more walls, fences and razor wire at the capitol are universally opposed to walls at the southern border. “Walls are bad,” they told us for the last four years. But now suddenly walls are awesome when it prevents protesters from maneuvering within earshot of their beloved CCP puppet, Joe Biden.
The ChiComs are on the move, too, with Chinese troops preparing the invade the United States from the north, and cartel-assisted CCP troops from the south. On top of that Chinese rockets are able to hide in shipping containers and be remotely activated via satellite commands to strike US targets such as power grid infrastructure facilities.
Here are two photos from 2016 that reveal China’s early container-based weapon systems. Now, containers like this are being spotted all across the country in unusual numbers, often in Wal-Mart parking lots (which is really China-mart).
Just in case you were curious about the depth of CCP penetration into the United States, check out the portrait on the wall of this luxury home where former Tennessee Rep. Harold Ford Jr. is speaking with Fox News. These people worship Mao!
Also covered in today’s Situation Update podcast:
- My commitment to bring you truthful, honest information regardless of whether it’s good news or bad news.
- Discerning the difference between good faith people vs. bad faith actors. There are active CIA agents running disinfo campaigns right now to trick Trump supporters into a state of inaction.
- Sidney Powell warns that Trump is surrounded by deep state swamp creatures who are blocking every possible move to save the republic.
- Mike Lindell attempts to meet with Trump, but they largely shut him down, further blocking the President from concerned citizens or business leaders who are offering solutions.
- All the tools Trump needs have been put in place, but he is so far failing to pull the trigger. Will that change soon?
- Democrats and the left-wing media suddenly support walls when it serves their political agenda.
- US govt. non-classified Joint Threat Assessment document reveals insane level of paranoia against “Homegrown Violent Extremists” (HVE) which the FBI claims possess skills of invisibility. This is why nobody can see all the HVEs, because they are invisible.
- Biden as “president” is utterly illegitimate, and so is Congress, due to the rigged 2020 elections. All laws they pass are null and void from their moment of inception. Americans can borrow a page from SCOTUS and claim Biden’s laws have “no standing.”
- The Wuhan Institute of Virology did carry out weaponized, military-linked research to produce the coronavirus.
- Chinese troop movements in Canada now traced to areas north of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan. Is a Chinese invasion imminent?
- Democratic California Rep. Eric Swalwell is back on the Homeland Security committee, despite sleeping with a Chinese spy, and now he says he will focus on, “white nationalist extremism.” That term means any White person who loves their country and who believes the election was rigged. In other words: NORMAL people.
- Hong Kong threatens to pull the web domains of .hk websites which criticize the Chinese government. The domain name purge begins.
- Foreign leaders condemn the United States for brutal censorship against conservatives.
- Patrick Byrne warns the left-wing authoritarians will come for all the podcasts and apps now being used by conservatives, including Signal and Telegram.
- Leftists begin their push for dehumanization of all conservatives so that they can justify their genocidal rampage that’s about to be launched, which involves door-to-door mass executions of conservatives.
- My warning for all conservatives to leave the Democrat-controlled cities now, before the purge / executions get under way.
- If he’s sworn in, Biden plans to overtake FEMA and deploy FEMA to administer vaccines to 100 million Americans in 100 days. This is a mass euthanasia program which will help reduce the U.S. population from 330 million to below 100 million over the next few years.
- Operation Trust revealed as a “pacification hoax” to deceive Trump supporters into accepting defeat. Remember, “Trust Jeff Sessions?” That was the battle cry of Q for several years. Sessions turned out to be a traitor.
- Operation Trust is described in Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn’s book, “New Lies for Old.”
- America is about to plunge into complete lawlessness and civil war.
- If Trump takes no action, he condemns the nation to a bloody war of attrition for years to come, costing millions of lives and utterly gutting the economy.
More details are found in the full podcast:
Today I also posted a short addendum which explains more details about good faith people vs. bad faith actors, and how to tell the difference:
Hear each day’s new podcast at:
Receive Our Free Email Newsletter
Get independent news alerts on natural cures, food lab tests, cannabis medicine, science, robotics, drones, privacy and more.
About the author: Mike Adams (aka the “Health Ranger“) is a best selling author (#1 best selling science book on Amazon.com called “Food Forensics“), an environmental scientist, a patent holder for a cesium radioactive isotope elimination invention, a multiple award winner for outstanding journalism, a science news publisher and influential commentator on topics ranging from science and medicine to culture and politics. Follow his videos, podcasts, websites and science projects at the links below.
Mike Adams serves as the founding editor of NaturalNews.com and the lab science director of an internationally accredited (ISO 17025) analytical laboratory known as CWC Labs. There, he was awarded a Certificate of Excellence for achieving extremely high accuracy in the analysis of toxic elements in unknown water samples using ICP-MS instrumentation. Adams is also highly proficient in running liquid chromatography, ion chromatography and mass spectrometry time-of-flight analytical instrumentation. He has also achieved numerous laboratory breakthroughs in the programming of automated liquid handling robots for sample preparation and external standards prep.
The U.S. patent office has awarded Mike Adams patent NO. US 9526751 B2 for the invention of “Cesium Eliminator,” a lifesaving invention that removes up to 95% of radioactive cesium from the human digestive tract. Adams has pledged to donate full patent licensing rights to any state or national government that needs to manufacture the product to save human lives in the aftermath of a nuclear accident, disaster, act of war or act of terrorism. He has also stockpiled 10,000 kg of raw material to manufacture Cesium Eliminator in a Texas warehouse, and plans to donate the finished product to help save lives in Texas when the next nuclear event occurs. No independent scientist in the world has done more research on the removal of radioactive elements from the human digestive tract.
Adams is a person of color whose ancestors include Africans and American Indians. He is of Native American heritage, which he credits as inspiring his “Health Ranger” passion for protecting life and nature against the destruction caused by chemicals, heavy metals and other forms of pollution.
Adams is the author of the world’s first book that published ICP-MS heavy metals analysis results for foods, dietary supplements, pet food, spices and fast food. The book is entitled Food Forensics and is published by BenBella Books.
In his laboratory research, Adams has made numerous food safety breakthroughs such as revealing rice protein products imported from Asia to be contaminated with toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium and tungsten. Adams was the first food science researcher to document high levels of tungsten in superfoods. He also discovered over 11 ppm lead in imported mangosteen powder, and led an industry-wide voluntary agreement to limit heavy metals in rice protein products.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Through the non-profit CWC, Adams also launched Nutrition Rescue, a program that donates essential vitamins to people in need. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource featuring over 10 million scientific studies.
Adams is well known for his incredibly popular consumer activism video blowing the lid on fake blueberries used throughout the food supply. He has also exposed “strange fibers” found in Chicken McNuggets, fake academic credentials of so-called health “gurus,” dangerous “detox” products imported as battery acid and sold for oral consumption, fake acai berry scams, the California raw milk raids, the vaccine research fraud revealed by industry whistleblowers and many other topics.
Adams has also helped defend the rights of home gardeners and protect the medical freedom rights of parents. Adams is widely recognized to have made a remarkable global impact on issues like GMOs, vaccines, nutrition therapies, human consciousness.
In addition to his activism, Adams is an accomplished musician who has released over fifteen popular songs covering a variety of activism topics.
Click here to read a more detailed bio on Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, at HealthRanger.com.
Find more science, news, commentary and inventions from the Health Ranger at:
Diaspora: (uncensored social network)
#1 Bestselling Science Book Food Forensics:
Health Ranger’s science lab