ANOTHER DEEP STATE LEAK: Trump Allegedly Had More Than 300 ‘Classified’ Documents Stored at Mar-a-Lago

US

Another day, another deep state leak.

The latest alleged scandal is that President Trump had more than 300 ‘classified’ documents stored at his Florida residence, according to a new report by The New York Times.

The deep state must be VERY WORRIED about the documents that President Trump legally took with him when he left the White House as Commander in Chief.

You Might Like

The Deep State is leaking information to The Times as President Trump filed a motion seeking a legal order to appoint a special master to review records obtained by the FBI’s raid on the former president’s home.

TRENDING: JOHN SOLOMON: Memos Reveal Biden White House Worked Directly with DOJ, National Archives to Instigate Criminal Investigation into Trump’s Handling of Documents

According to the New York Times, the National Archives retrieved 150 documents ‘marked classified’ from Mar-a-Lago in February.

The FBI retrieved an additional 150 ‘classified’ documents from Mar-a-Lago earlier this month.

President Trump last Friday described the declassification process in a statement to John Solomon of Just The News.

“He had a standing order that documents removed from the Oval Office and taken into the residence were deemed to be declassified,” Trump’s office said in a statement to Just The News. “The power to classify and declassify documents rests solely with the President of the United States. The idea that some paper-pushing bureaucrat, with classification authority delegated BY THE PRESIDENT, needs to approve of declassification is absurd.”

The New York Times reported:

The initial batch of documents retrieved by the National Archives from former President Donald J. Trump in January included more than 150 marked as classified, a number that ignited intense concern at the Justice Department and helped trigger the criminal investigation that led F.B.I. agents to swoop into Mar-a-Lago this month seeking to recover more, multiple people briefed on the matter said.

In total, the government has recovered more than 300 documents with classified markings from Mr. Trump since he left office, the people said: that first batch of documents returned in January, another set provided by Mr. Trump’s aides to the Justice Department in June and the material seized by the F.B.I. in the search this month.

The Biden White House worked directly with the Justice Department and National Archives to facilitate the investigation into Trump’s handling of documents, according to memos reviewed by investigative reporter John Solomon.

Joe Biden’s spokeswoman has repeatedly claimed Joe Biden had no knowledge of the raid and that he found out about it in the media.

According to the memos, the Biden White House instigated the criminal investigation by eliminating Trump’s claims to executive privilege.

The decision to waive Trump’s executive privilege opened the door for the DOJ to issue Trump a subpoena to turn over documents stored at Mar-a-Lago.

The subpoena ultimately led to the raid on Trump’s Florida residence in which the FBI retrieved 15 boxes of records.

Articles You May Like

‘Bomb Sinaloa’: GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz calls for bombing Sinaloa Cartel to tackle America’s fentanyl problem
MSNBC Whines Sinema & McConnell Said Nice Things to Each Other
NEW NewsBusters Podcast: ‘Independent Fact Checkers’ or DNC ‘Flying Monkeys’?
Italy May Lead Europe in a Massive Turn to the Right
Texas governor steps up, designates Mexican cartels as terrorist organizations, orders state law enforcement to take action

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.