Jay Leno suffered ‘serious burns from a gasoline fire’ but is ‘ok’

News & Politics

Comedian and car aficionado Jay Leno suffered burns caused by a gasoline fire, but says that he is “ok.”

“I got some serious burns from a gasoline fire. I am ok. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet,” Leno said in a statement, according to reports.

“Jay wants everyone to know that he is in stable condition and receiving treatment at the Grossman Burn Center for burns that he received to his face and hands from a gasoline accident in his garage over the weekend,” spokesperson for Grossman Burn Center at West Hills Hospital Aimee Bennett said in a statement. Leno “is in good humor,” the statement noted.


You Might Like

In a video, a man, who said he has worked with Leno for 15 years, said that the incident involved “a steam car” and that gas had “sprayed” on Leno. The man, who said his name is George, said that he was not present when the incident occurred. Access Hollywood said the man is George Swift, an employee and friend of Leno’s.

[embedded content]
Jay Leno’s Employee Gives Update On Jay Leno’s Burns

www.youtube.com

Leno, who formerly hosted the “Tonight Show,” is a car enthusiast who hosts “Jay Leno’s Garage.”

“From classic cars to supercars and everything in between, Jay is hitting the road to discover the most exciting, weird and wonderful vehicles ever made and meet the passionate people behind their wheels,” a show description states. “Whether he’s exploring the story of an iconic brand, road-testing the newest supercar or investigating the latest automotive innovations, there is no wheel Jay won’t get behind to tell the story of our love affair with the car.”

Leno also hosts a gameshow called “You Bet Your Life.”

Articles You May Like

Shoppers Spent Record $9.12 Billion Online on Black Friday, Amid Growing Inflation
Thanksgiving horror: Family members arrive at relatives’ home for holiday gathering, discover husband had dismembered and disemboweled his wife, police say
VIDEO: Angry Trans Twitter Censor Speaks Out After She Is Fired from Her Job
Alcohol-fueled family game of Monopoly turns violent as furniture is overturned, gunfire erupts — and man goes to jail on assault with a deadly weapon charge
2,500 Australians Strip Naked for a Photoshoot to Raise Awareness About Skin Cancer (VIDEO)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *