Horse heiress, charged with sex with a child, denies allegations of intercourse with 14-year-old boy as prosecution drops 2 charges

News & Politics

A 45-year-old Australian horse heiress accused of child sex abuse has denied allegations that she had sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old boy.

Savannah Daisley was arrested by Australia’s Child Abuse Unit on June 27. Police suspect Daisley engaged in unlawful sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old boy at her residence in the Sydney suburb of North Shore.

News.com.au previously reported, “Police allege the Longueville resident engaged in unlawful sexual intercourse with the 14-year-old child on four occasions in the 24 hours leading up to 5 p.m. on May 20, 2021.”

During this week’s court hearing, prosecutor Rebecca Nezval accused Daisley of providing the minor with alcohol.

You Might Like

Daisley’s lawyer, Michael Hempsall, conceded that his client gave the child “one glass of wine.”

The prosecutor also alleged that Daisley engaged in “potentially erotic” dancing where she was dressed in costumes and Michael Jackson music was playing in the background of a video.

Hempsall argued that there was nothing controversial with the dancing.

Police say Daisley was caught on a tapped phone line discussing the alleged sex crime with the minor.

The Daily Mail reported, “Police allege Ms. Daisley warned the minor to stay quiet about the affair and said it was a one-off occurrence.”

Prosecutor Daniel Richardson claimed that a police officer informed him that Daisley and the boy kissed.

Richardson told the court in July, “But she says, ‘I thought you were going to call the police on me, I thought we had placed this in a little box and thrown it deep into the sea.’ [The officer’s] instruction to me was the phone call was quite damning to her. The facts are that admissions … were captured on telephone intercept, and it is a quite serious matter.”

The tapped phone call and the dancing video are expected to be presented as evidence when the case goes to trial next year.

The director of public prosecutions on Thursday withdrew two of the charges against Daisley. The 45-year-old Sydney socialite was initially charged with four counts of sex with a child, but the prosecution dropped two of those charges in Downing Centre Local Court.

Also on Thursday, the horse heiress entered pleas of not guilty to the two remaining counts of aggravated sexual intercourse with a child.

Daisley’s bail conditions were eased Tuesday. She now will be permitted to spend more time outside her parents’ home, although Daisley will have a curfew that prohibits her from leaving the home between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. She also must abstain from drugs and alcohol.

Daisley is the daughter of Ross Daisley, a champion horse breeder. He previously posted a $100,000 bond to get his daughter released from jail.

Daisley is scheduled to return to court Jan. 20.

Daisley — a businesswoman and social media influencer — deleted her Instagram after she was arrested.

Here’s a video outlining the allegations when they came to light earlier this year:

[embedded content]Heiress, 45, charged with having sex with 14-year-old boy four times in one day | New York Postwww.youtube.com

Articles You May Like

London School of Economics to ditch religious terms like ‘Christmas break’
Director of homeless shelters says handouts make homelessness worse, and outraged activists want him fired
Migrants refuse relocation from $280/night NYC hotel; NYPD clears encampment near Hell’s Kitchen
It’s TOO LATE for NATO to win the war against Russia… here’s why
White Privilege Virtue-Signaling Scarborough: I Wouldn’t Have Been Beaten Like Tyre

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *